Playstation Planet

This is Playstation Planet - The Best Free Gaming Support 24/7!

Guest, please Register and join our Discussions

Don't hestitate to seek Help here about Gaming, we will definitely Solve your problem in less than 3 days depending on how your Problem was hard as.

Thanks for Reading, I hope you will enjoy this forum, remember, this forum is for EVERYONE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Playstation Planet

This is Playstation Planet - The Best Free Gaming Support 24/7!

Guest, please Register and join our Discussions

Don't hestitate to seek Help here about Gaming, we will definitely Solve your problem in less than 3 days depending on how your Problem was hard as.

Thanks for Reading, I hope you will enjoy this forum, remember, this forum is for EVERYONE.

Playstation Planet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
By Contributing you will call Donator, and will help us lead this forum to a better place. Click Here to Donate

For Bugs, IM me in my Yahoo! Messenger [ivan_chua2003@yahoo.com]
please do spread our website!
Forums are open and up! please refrain on spamming and leeching thank you Smile

The Speeder - Police Joke

BlindingAngel
    BlindingAngel
    Owner
    Owner

The Speeder - Police Joke Empty The Speeder - Police Joke

Post by BlindingAngel Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:04 pm

A traffic cop on patrol one night, watching a 35mph zone on the edge of town, suddenly saw a car come blazing by his hideout. Quickly grabbing at his radar gun, he clocked the fast moving vehicle at 87mph!

The officer took off after the speeder and soon had the car pulled over on the side of the road. Expecting trouble with such a reckless driver, the patrolman approached cautiously.

Old Lady Driving A CarTo his surprise the driver of the offending vehicle was a little old lady, barely tall enough to see over the steering wheel.

“Ma’am,” the officer began. “Do you know how fast you were going?”

“I was just getting her up around 90, I believe, officer,” the old lady answered calmly, peering up at him through her bifocals. “Why, what seems to be the problem?”

Shocked, the officer returned her comment, “What seems to be the problem? Why, this is a 35mph zone! That’s the problem. Didn’t you see the sign?”

“Oh sure,” the old lady returned, “That’s why I’m driving so fast. I’m just trying to follow it’s instruction.”

Dumbfounded, the officer was momentarily speechless.

“Just what sign are you talking about, Ma’am?” he asked, when he finally recovered.

Smiling up at the officer, the old lady placed a gentle hand on his wrist and said, “Why, the one that said ‘Speed Zone Ahead’, of course!”

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 am