Playstation Planet

This is Playstation Planet - The Best Free Gaming Support 24/7!

Guest, please Register and join our Discussions

Don't hestitate to seek Help here about Gaming, we will definitely Solve your problem in less than 3 days depending on how your Problem was hard as.

Thanks for Reading, I hope you will enjoy this forum, remember, this forum is for EVERYONE.
By Contributing you will call Donator, and will help us lead this forum to a better place. Click Here to Donate

For Bugs, IM me in my Yahoo! Messenger [ivan_chua2003@yahoo.com]
please do spread our website!
Forums are open and up! please refrain on spamming and leeching thank you Smile

    Mario Kart

    Share

    TigTrivers
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-05-24

    Mario Kart

    Post by TigTrivers on Sun May 24, 2009 10:53 am

    What do you think of this game
    I think its great and I love the way you can use one game to play with 7 different players
    avatar
    BlindingAngel
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 202
    Join date : 2009-05-14
    Age : 37
    Location : San Pedro, Laguna PH

    Re: Mario Kart

    Post by BlindingAngel on Sun May 24, 2009 3:17 pm

    yeah this game is great if any of your friends/classmates have Mario Kart too..you can held competition.. Very Happy Very Happy

    7 Different Chars and Karts

    DeathAngel
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2009-06-01

    Re: Mario Kart

    Post by DeathAngel on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:10 am

    BlindingAngel wrote:yeah this game is great if any of your friends/classmates have Mario Kart too..you can held competition.. Very Happy Very Happy

    7 Different Chars and Karts

    yeah I experienced playing Mario Kart with other people, it is fun but no online gaming
    avatar
    BlindingAngel
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 202
    Join date : 2009-05-14
    Age : 37
    Location : San Pedro, Laguna PH

    Re: Mario Kart

    Post by BlindingAngel on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:41 pm

    DeathAngel wrote:
    BlindingAngel wrote:yeah this game is great if any of your friends/classmates have Mario Kart too..you can held competition.. Very Happy Very Happy

    7 Different Chars and Karts

    yeah I experienced playing Mario Kart with other people, it is fun but no online gaming

    agree with this, because no online gaming

    PSP has

    no offense Twisted Evil

    DeathAngel
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2009-06-01

    Re: Mario Kart

    Post by DeathAngel on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:49 am

    BlindingAngel wrote:
    DeathAngel wrote:
    BlindingAngel wrote:yeah this game is great if any of your friends/classmates have Mario Kart too..you can held competition.. Very Happy Very Happy

    7 Different Chars and Karts

    yeah I experienced playing Mario Kart with other people, it is fun but no online gaming

    agree with this, because no online gaming

    PSP has

    no offense Twisted Evil

    Correct!! What a Face

    Amaterasu
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2009-06-02

    Re: Mario Kart

    Post by Amaterasu on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:52 am

    DeathAngel wrote:
    BlindingAngel wrote:
    DeathAngel wrote:
    BlindingAngel wrote:yeah this game is great if any of your friends/classmates have Mario Kart too..you can held competition.. Very Happy Very Happy

    7 Different Chars and Karts

    yeah I experienced playing Mario Kart with other people, it is fun but no online gaming

    agree with this, because no online gaming

    PSP has

    no offense Twisted Evil

    Correct!! What a Face

    Correct too!!, but PSP and you will be satisfied! bounce bounce

    no offense too Laughing

    Sponsored content

    Re: Mario Kart

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:47 am